Universal Mindfulness for Teenagers
The mental health and emotional well-being of young people is our primary focus with the Teen program. We provide simple stress management and coping strategies as well as communication and confidence building tools.
Every teen programme is bespoke as we are all unique with our own needs. We offer 1-1 private sessions and small groups for teens at schools.
Areas we can cover include:-
- Stress and anxiety
- Growth mindset vs fixed mindset
- Bullying and peer pressure
- Self-esteem and perfectionism
- Social skills
- Technology and the developing brain
- Self belief and confidence
- Friendships and empathy
- Body image
- Achieving our full potential
To learn more about Universal Mindfulness for Teens, please Contact Us.