What is NLP?
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a process of modelling the conscious and unconscious patterns of our mind. It is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s.
Why Use NLP?
NLP is used to understand how humans function, how and why they do what they do and what makes people tick. It offers a variety of benefits from improving self esteem, overcoming anxiety and concerns and increasing confidence in how to handle different and difficult situations.
NLP improves performance at work, at school or in sport by helping you control your emotions and to stay focused on what you want in life. In other words, it changes patterns of emotional and mental behaviour in order to enable you to achieve more success and lead a happier life.
What will NLP give me?
- A way to take control of your life and fulfil your destiny
- Improved communication skills
- Ways to develop a more positive and growth mindset
- Techniques for accelerated learning and tools for special needs
- Many sales, persuasion and negotiation techniques
- A method for learning physical skills
- A way to build stronger, more rewarding relationships
Success comes from within and NLP provides the tools that can be life changing.