Throughout the year, we offer adult workshops, kids clubs and training programmes focused on developing emotional intelligence and mindfulness.
Marvellous Mindful Me
- Cope with fears and anxieties
- Improve communication
- Understand their emotions
- Increase self confidence
- Build resilience and empathy
- Learn how to be more mindful.
Mindful Parenting Workshops
Our Mindful Parenting Workshop will introduce you to useful NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) and mindfulness tools and techniques to help you:-
- Improve communication with your child
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Understand worries and anxieties and how to deal with them
- Change negatives to positives
- Deal with conflict and find a voice
- Manage technology rather than letting technology manage us
- Develop resilience and self-belief.
This three hour workshop on mindfulness-based emotional intelligence offers practical solutions for a more relaxed and happier home. You will also learn some quick techniques that calm you down when you feel overwhelmed to wire your brain for decreased anxiety and increased happiness. Parents who practice being mindful say that both they and their children feel happier, calmer, less stressed and healthier.
Mindful Mummy & Me
Life as a mum of a toddler comes with such joy and memorable moments but can also bring challenges and pressures.
This three week course for you and your toddler, offers development of emotional intelligence and mindful parenting so that you can understand your triggers and feel calmer in those difficult moments. We will do arts with the children whilst we teach you valuable tools and techniques to lead a more mindful life.
Each session is one hour and runs at St Thomas Garnet’s School, Bournemouth on Fridays at 10am.
Our Mindfulness-based Emotional Intelligence Teacher workshops are designed to enable teachers develop three important skills – increased work performance, outstanding leadership and the ability to create the conditions for happiness. We share ways to manage stress and anxiety with practical strategies for developing strong self-awareness and self regulation. We also offer tools and techniques to build rapport and respect with each child and inspire them to achieve their full potential.
Our Teacher programme includes-
- What is emotional intelligence and how to develop it
- How to manage triggers and reactions
- Developing self-efficacy
- Using motivating language to improve rapport & build confidence
- Techniques for converting negatives to positives
- Effective and constructive feedback
- Understanding different learning styles